Welcome New Reviewer #2 - Margitte Den Boerin



As you will remember I put out an advertisement for some new book reviewers to help me with The Phantom Paragrapher as I am now recieving on a daily basis - 50+ emails regarding book reviews etc.

Today I welcome : Margitte Den Boerin to the Team at The Phantom Paragrapher.

 

About Margitte:

favorite books
Biographies, history, politics, historical novels, fiction, non-fiction, now and then thrillers, literature (sometimes you have to pay me to do it!), travel journals

about me
What can I say, I love books and love readers more!

I would love to meet you and read your reviews as well! I love spending time discussing a book. Mmmm...does it sound nerdish and bibliophilish, do you think?

I am a guest reviewer on Books4tomorrow blogspot, a guest columnist for a local newspaper, love painting, cooking, and the regional botany of my world.

If you would like me to review your book, I would be honored to do so if possible.

I share my life with a honest-to-God fabulous husband, three grown-up kids, 5 totally crazy geese, three Jack Russels, called the troupes, a territorial cat and a few horses who would very much love to be in the living room. I won't introduce you to the two roosters on the veranda...you might think me eccentric!


"I live life with passion, compassion, a sense of humor and some style"
- Dr. Maya Angelou
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid