VBT# Geoducks are for Lovers - Daisy Prescott




Today's VBT# stop is Daisy Prescott's book "Geoducks are For Lovers".
 

Review: Geoducks are for Lovers - Daisy Prescott - May 2013

Have you ever read a book that you wondered if you would enjoy and that the sole reason for picking up the book was the amazing cover ? That for me was Daisy Prescott's Geoducks are for Lovers. As soon as I saw the cover, I knew I just had to read it - there was something calm and serene about it. It also got me thinking what the heck is a Geoduck ? A Geoduck is a large species of saltwater clams. I'm not going to show you a picture on my blog as I try to keep it PGR - M and the Geoduck to me looks like a penis, either that or my mind is still on Dirty Scrabble. Google one and you will see what I mean. I am a sucker when it comes to romances and love stories especially when it's love lost for some reason and then twenty plus years later - that love is reunited . In Geoducks for Lovers, we meet Maggie - a sort-of island recluse who writes a food blog which was awesome , I thought ooh I could see myself living like that writing a book blog when I'm older. The story takes place when her friends from college arrive a couple of weeks before their school reunion. We have Quinn and his partner Ryan , Husband and Wife Ben and Jo , Selah - the Erotica Fiction writer and Gil - Maggie's college boyfriend and first love. 
What mischief and mayhem will these friends get up to and what exciting news do they bring with them ?
Find out in Geoducks are For Lovers - a novel of friendship, love and self-discovery all in four days.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid