Review: Dear Killer - Katherine Ewell



Are you a fan of Serial Killer novels ? Did you enjoy books like Anne Cassidy's "Looking for JJ" etc ?
If so, then you will love Katherine Ewell's debut and upcoming release "Dear Killer".
 
Review: Dear Killer - Katherine Ewell -April 2014
Have you ever picked up a book and just knew by reading the blurb and the title etc , that you would fall in love with it and it would be right up your alleyway ? For me, this was Dear Killer. I had, had this book sitting on my Amazon wishlist when I saw it come up as an Available ARC on Edelweiss Books and I then and there knew I had to request it . Dear Killer, was as perfect as I could have imagined it. It got me interested from the very first page as I wanted to know more about this seventeen-year old girl Kit who is the face behind the moniker "The Perfect Killer". How did a everyday girl fall into doing this ? What type of life does she live on a day to day basis ? It was amazing as you read the pages and the story unfolds . This is one book that I would say, that you should ideally read in one sitting or two-three if you have to as it flows from one day to the next. 
I leave with these parting words that if you are a fan of serial killers - the people themselves, the person behind the mask and wanting a book told from the killer's POV then Katherine Ewell's book "Dear Killer" is the story for you.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid