Review: Am I The Only One ? - E.K Blair



Am I the Only One

Review: Am I The Only One ? - E.K Blair - July 2020
I have to admit I wasn't sure what this book was about but I was captured by the cover. The book starts with us meeting Carly and her husband Tripp. Tripp aka William is on his way up the political ladder and unfortunately, this means he has pulled away from his wife Carly and as he spends more time with his assistant Olivia - Carly becomes convinced that Tripp is cheating on her. Carly has had enough of being and playing the good wife but of course, the only way she can make sure she comes out with something is to have him caught cheating on her. Carly needs proof. This is where Emma comes in, she is on her last hope and swimming in debt as after her parents died and she became responsible for her autistic brother Matt, she ended up drowning and losing her scholarship funds. Carly offers Emma a substantial amount of money to seduce her husband and Emma sees this as the answer to her prayers. What follows next though is a greedy game of Cat and Mouse as Emma along with her lovesick friend Luca decides to blackmail Carly and the story will end in an OMG tragic moment as all the game players decide to make their move. I have to admit I was surprised at the ending and blown away as I did not see that twist coming. If you are in the mood for a political /marriage thriller then check out E.K Blair's new book "Am I The Only One"?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid