Top Ten Tuesday - Books I am Waiting For That Get Released From August-October





Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Books That I am Waiting on that are coming in the second part of this year.

The books you want to read (and write) - Austin Kleon

Heart Bones
Releases August 2020

Dear Dawn: Based on actual events by [EL George, Erin Lee] 
Releases August 2020
Hard Fall (Trophy Boyfriends Book 2) 
Releases August 2020

Penthouse Prince 
Releases August 2020
Gold Mine
Releases September 2020

Truth (Scandals of Banner-Hill Book 1) 
Releases September 2020

The Inheritance Games
Releases September 2020
Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys Book 9) 
Releases September 2020

Happily Letter After 
Releases October 2020

Pride and Papercuts: Inspired by Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (The Austen Series Book 5)
Releases October 2020
 

Comments

  1. Some book publication dates have been pushed back, I think, and the mail seems to be taking longer. I am waiting for a lot of 2020 books right now.

    I have a big author party going in Paris, after the pandemic, and I'd love to have you stop by and join in. All our favorite writers are there. Join us here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always admire you guys who are anticipating the new releases. I am constantly just trying to catch up on books that are mostly printed already but still waiting for me to read them.

    Hope you get to enjoy all of these! Here's my 10 reasons why reading and blogging is good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Inheritance Games sounds like it going to be amazing. I hope we'll both enjoy it.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy them when you're able to get your hands on them! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on Heart Bones and Hard Fall, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a topic! Dear Dawn seems interesting...
    Here's my TTT list this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid