Review: Archer's Voice - Mia Sheridan









Review: Archer's Voice - Book #1 Where Love Meets Destiny Series - Mia Sheridan - January 2014

This book I ended up reading the paperback copy after it was brought for me as a gift, but I had also had the Kindle version sitting on there since 2014/2015. It was one of those books I had brought years ago and then like the majority of them, other books came along and stole my attention and it got forgotten about. That was until 2024 when I decided to participate in a few challenges, one of them was 12 books recommended by 12 friends and Archer's Voice was one of those 12 books. This book transported me back to the world of early New Adult romance books, a time when the market was just getting used to these titles and they were stories filled with grittiness, heartbreak, angst, and romance. In Archer's Voice, we meet Bree who needs a fresh start after her family's business was robbed and her dad was killed. She arrives in a small town and one of the first people she meets is Archer Hale. He is the "town freak" after an accident that left him mute and scarred when he was 7 years old. There is something about Archer that draws Bree in and with her personal history of her dad being deaf and knowing sign language, she will start to form a relationship with Archer. However, there are a few relatives of Archer's that don't want him happy and are jealous. Can Bree prove to Archer that he is the only Hale she wants? Near the end of the book, there was an OMFG moment that led me to audibly shout WTF but then the next chapter had me settle down and take a deep breath knowing everything was going ok, I was like Mia Sheridan - how could you do this to me haha :P. If you want a good solid romance read with a bit of angst, grit, and brokenness - then Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan is the read for you.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Hs6PWo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid