Review: Finding Perfect - Colleen Hoover







Review: Finding Perfect - Book #2.6 Hopeless Series - Colleen Hoover - November 2019

I haven't read a Colleen Hoover book for a while, but this one had been sitting on my kindle for a while. This book was great as it was a mix of two of the full-written novels by Colleen Hoover. The Hopeless series and All Your Perfects were books that I enjoyed. Finding Perfect was the story of Six and Daniel who as you will remember had a one-night stand and Six ended up pregnant. In Finding Perfect, we learn that Six gave the baby up for adoption and though it was a closed adoption - Daniel decides to put his persistence skills to use and track down the family who adopted their son as he would do anything to see Six smile again and get rid of her sadness.  Six and Daniel were side characters in the Hopeless series. All Your Perfects comes into play as the family who adopted Six and Daniel's son happens to be Graham and Quinn. I loved that it was them and they finally got their HEA as that was one couple who loved each other no matter what they went through, and stood by one another. If you are in the mood for a quick HEA ending then this is the book for you. The other thing I loved was just being reunited with the characters that I had read about years earlier. This has inspired me to read the last couple of Colleen Hoover books that I have sitting on my devices.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3AayjLZ





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid