Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wer'e Doing the Book Blogger Hop


It's that time again , though for me This week's Book Blogger Hop is on a Saturday night instead of Friday.

This Week's Question :

"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"





                                                                 This Week's Answer :

I have narrowed my list down to Two Books , 1) Is That I would like to see turned into a movie and the 2) Is two or three series by the same author that I wouldn't mind seeing made into TV Series.

  1. Movie : Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet. 
    This is one of my all time favourite Love Stories.
TV Series - Book Series #1 - My favourite author for Christian Teen Fiction is Melody Carlson and there is a couple of her book series that I think would make awesome TV Series.
  • The Diary of a Teenage Girl Series featuring Chloe, Caitlin, Kim and Maya
  • True Colours Series - Featuring a number of edgy and everyday teen issues in High-School e.g Drugs, Teen Pregnancies, Jealousy, Suicide , Alcohol etc
  • The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor Series - A girl who recieves visions of incidents that are going to happen from God -  It's Medium meets Joan of Arcadia with a hint of Veronica Mars.
 Road Trip (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Chloe, Book 3)Torch Red: Color Me Torn (TrueColors Series #3)Bad Connection (The Secret Life Samantha McGregor, Book 1)

Sundays at Tiffany's 

7 comments:

  1. Hopping through for the week. Wow, I've actually never heard of any of those books. The True Colours Series kinda sounds like the BBC show Skins which I watched a couple seasons of, but I guess I wouldn't really know.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I didn't realize James Patterson was so eclectic in his writing! I'm so used to his Maximum Ride and Alex Cross series. This sounds like a nice read, I'll have to add it to my TBR list. :) Happy reading and hopping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that is four books I haven't heard of before! While I do love Patterson's M. Ride novels (like the commenter above), this one is new to me.
    Dee, hopping from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop. I haven't read any of those books but Sundays at Tiffany's is on my TBR list. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sundays at Tiffany's is, or going to be, a TV movie. I recently reviewed this book (which I seriously doubt Patterson actually "wrote") and have the trailer on my post: http://manoflabook.com/wp/?p=763

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Man of la Books - I found the TV Movie and I managed to download it, Thanks for letting me know otherwise I would have remained oblivious. I also found out that Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas is also a film :)
    @Vicki - Ill have to check out the series Skins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blog hop.

    Stop by for my answer and for a Book Blog Giveaway...one more day left for the Giveaway.

    ...28 blogs participating blogs.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Blog hosted by Judith of http://leeswammes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...