The Phantom Paragrapher's Goals for 2015



Today's Top Ten Tuesday is the last one for 2014 and the topic is Book Blog Goals for 2015 :


1. To reach 800 Followers on GFC - At the moment ,I have 779 Followers on GFC and would love to see it for 2015 hit 800+.

2. To become more recognised in the New Zealand Audience - What surprises me in the world of book blogs is that my biggest audience is in America and Elsewhere in the world and I noticed that I don't have a larger New Zealand following which is something I hope to achieve in 2015.

3. To become more Creative - Some people do their book reviews with Nail Polish, other's Recipes and Lyrics . I am in the process for 2015 coming up with a Creative way to finish my book reviews - an added extra. I'm thinking Quotes as I am such a quotes girl , or even go the extra mile and create a little teaser post per book I review.

4. To become more proficient and teach myself how to use Photoshop etc - I would love to learn how to make teasers, pictures and awesome cover-remakes etc ( hey that could be another creative idea) so my goal for 2015 is to learn how to use Photoshop or Adobe Design - something similiar 

5. To attend a book event or at least save up in order to attend one in 2016 - One of my goals is to go back to the States and attend one of their amazing book conventions as we don't have anything like that really in New Zealand.

6. To attend the RWNZ conference in August 2015 - As a member of the Romance Writers of NZ I would love to finally be able to afford ( another reason to save) and attend the weekend writers conference.

7. To read 550 Books - This year I have managed to read 510 books so next year I would love to up the ante.

8. To cut my TBR Pile in Half - I have so so many books to read , that are just sitting there gathering dust on my bookshelf and if my kindle books/ ibooks could gather dust , they would too be covered .

9. To not purchase as many books in 2015 - I am sadly addicted and I mean addicted to buying books -damn that one-click button making it easy. My goal is to cut down on my purchasing of books in 2015 till I have at least made a dent in my bookshelves and Tbr Piles.

10. To participate more in book blog events - 2014 has been a hard and rough year for me as I lost not only my Grandad and surrogate Grandparents , but also my Mum and I cut back on participating in a lot of events but in 2015 I hope for that too change.

          

Comments

  1. Great list of goals. 510 books in a year is amazing!!! I am at 159 now. I just don't think I could do more than 200. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! 550 books is a great goal. Something that I don't think I'd ever achieve! Good luck with it. My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid