Review: Archie's Pal Kevin Keller - Dan Parent



Kevin Keller

Review: Archie's Pal Kevin Keller - Book #0 Kevin Keller Series - Dan Parent - February 2012

Growing up , I was an Archie fan when I first discovered comic books - I would have been about nine years old and devoured all the Archie I could get my hands on - I wanted to be just like Betty but still loved Veronica.  I was at work the other day when this book came across the returns counter and I was like flashback - and decided to give it a read and I loved it. Kevin Keller introduces us from Day #1 of Kevin and the Keller Family arrival in Riverdale and through all the up's and downs as Kevin is gay , at first he is Jughead's buddy as we learn Kevin can eat or even out -eat Jughead which is suprising as he is known as the character with the never-ending stomach. Veronica falls in love with Kevin but alas Kevin is gay which sends up a flare but later he becomes Veronica's best friend leaving Betty alone but then this means Betty's got more lean on Archie.  Kevin Keller focuses on his adventures through living in Riverdale from Shopping and Museum trips with Veronica to going up for Class President and his campaign to being bullied for being gay. 
If you are wanting a book that will send you back to the past with flashbacks, then check out the graphic novel of Archie's Pal Kevin Keller.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid