VBT# Becoming Blue - Angie M. Brashears



Becoming Blue


Review: Becoming Blue - Book #1 Chubby Chasers - Angie M.Brashears - January 2016
As soon as I saw this book advertised , I was interested as it seemed like it could be a good read. Reading it though I was in two minds as in one aspect I loved Becoming Blue as it opened my eyes up to a world that I knew existed but I wasn't sure of the depth it went as I did know that for some people known as Chubby Chasers, that it was a fetish of theirs to watch or be around big girls and I remember a while back watching a documentary on the sexual fetish of feeders , which were men who got off on feeding or watching big chubby women eat sweets, cakes, anything.  In Becoming Blue , we meet Sara without a H - she was on her way to another Weight Watchers meeting but was sidetracked when she met Sasha who took her to her home and introduced her to Gretchen. Sasha and Gretchen are part of an organisation called Chubby Chasers that cater to those sexual fantasies and needs - people have out there with big women.  I liked the whole idea of this novel and with the added twist of Javier who is a guy who gets off on the Chubby women, but later we learn that with Javier there is more than meets the eye and we read about how far one will go to ensure he gets the women and control he wants. The thing that bugged me about this book was the character of Sara herself as she was always putting her self down and even when Gretchen and Sasha showed her that she had nothing to worry about, I felt like she was a constant downer - by the end of the book , her character had really grated on me. In saying that though Becoming Blue was a good read and an eye opener to the world of Chubby Women in the Sex industry and I will be looking forward to reading the next book in this series - which has more of Javier's story.



Comments

  1. Thanks for being on the tour, Paula! Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid