Review: Love Rehab - Louise Bay




After reading King of Wall Street and loving it, when I saw that Louise Bay had written a new book Love Rehab. I was looking forward to it, I however personally found it a little slow paced for my liking. In saying that I did enjoy the characters and their stories as it got me thinking about my personal life as like Mackenzie, I am nearing thirty, and I thought that by now I would be married and have a family but neither of those has happened, and like her and I am a little worried that it might never happen. I found on a personal level that I was a mixture of all three main female characters - Mackenzie and her two best friends Kennedy and Rose. Mackenzie is the loveaholic - the one who wants the HEA, and after being engaged three times and nothing coming out of it, she has decided it's time to do something about it and signs up her and her friends for a week away at Love Rehab in a small town in Oklahoma. Kennedy is the career driven female who doesn't have time for men and Rose, is the type who sleeps with those she can never actually have a proper relationship with.  During this week, the girls will find out what they have been doing wrong and how to improve not only their love lives but also to discover the truth about themselves and what they want out of life.  During this week, though Mackenzie tried to swear off falling in love, she can't help it, and Blake has caught her attention. He is the owner of Love Rehab's brother and home to think about his two future paths and which one to take. The last thing he had on his mind was falling in love, but he has found his heart set on Mackenzie aka Red. What will happen when the week is over, and it's time for everyone to return to their real lives? Will Blake and Mackenzie pick up where they left off or will it be too late as Phil - one of Mackenzie's ex-fiances wants her back?
Find out in Love Rehab by Louise Bay.  It did get me thinking though after reading it if it is something that we should all attend at least once in our lives as personally, I wouldn't mind attending one as who knows what I might discover.




Image result for Love rehab louise bay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid