RELEASE BLAST] IT'S A WORK THING by AUTHOR Michelle Karise

#IAWTRD

#IWTRD  

♦ ♦ ♦

  #IAWTRD-2

It's A Work Thing ECover 

  Garrett They call me the King of Dynex, architect of the company’s crown jewel: the world’s largest scientific website. Half the company loves me, the other can’t stand me—when you’ve got your sights set on bigger things, it comes with the territory. Bonus: My ice-cold reputation hides my broken heart. If Dynex pulls off its upcoming public offering, my best friend and I will be swimming in corporate stock, free to launch our own company. Now more than ever, I need to be focused. I don’t need a distraction like Jasmine Carmichael, a gorgeous consultant with honey-almond skin and a killer smile. Jasmine Ever had any luck with dating apps? No? Girl, same. I don’t play games. One, my travel schedule as a consultant doesn’t allow it. And two, at the first hint I’m an old-fashioned girl in search of romance, I’m ghosted. I shouldn’t be attracted to six-three of citrine-eyed, muscular, urban sophistication like Garrett Hamilton. He’s a client, and clients are definitely out of my dating pool. But something about him makes me want to ignore the rules and roll the dice. I should have remembered corporate games never end well—especially when you gamble with your heart.

#IAWTRD-5

♦ ♦ ♦

#IAWTRD-8 

Enter the release day giveaway here!

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 
#IAWTRD-7

It's A Work Thing - Michelle Karise - Teaser 3

It's A Work Thing - Michelle Karise - Teaser 2  

♦ ♦ ♦

 
#IAWTRD-6

Read the first chapter here!

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 
#IAWTRD-9

That’s when he did it. His left hand unbuttoned his right sleeve, and he carefully folded the cuff to his inner elbow. He then folded the bottom until it reached the top of his cuff, revealing the cords rippling through his muscular, tanned forearms. My heart raced, and as much as I tried, I couldn’t look away. The small, effortless move was so sexy. A short exhalation left my chest as I stared. Yeah. We’ll be getting a lot of work done. Still standing, he smoothed the edges of the folds. He smirked in an annoyingly self-confident way that dampened my panties. Then he repeated the action on his right arm. This time, he met my gaze and took his time rolling the sleeve, flexing the muscles in his forearms when he did it. He knew he was turning me on. And he enjoyed it! I imagined that I appeared wide-eyed and breathless while I squirmed in my seat.  My god. Could this be more embarrassing?

  #IAWTRD-3MichelleKarise_FinalLogo_Main_JustName (1) 

  Michelle Karise is a St. Louis-native who lives with her temperamental Shih Tzu, Rooney. The sassy, Type-A personality is a member of several professional organizations, notably the Romance Writers of America.  Travel, martinis, and wit are her jam and nuance is her butter. She constructs stories featuring intelligent female leads and the confident and strong men that love them. Sometimes the hero and heroine don't do what she wants, but she is always confident that love will prevail.


#IAWTRD-4
 481e5-facebook 868e4-twitter 1a806-instagram goodreads bookbub

♦ ♦ ♦

  Live on NetGalley

Request a copy on NetGalley here!

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 
HOSTED BY TNS MAIN
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid