Review: Come Away With Me - Kristen Proby


With me in Seattle series by Kristen Proby Love that this is based ...

Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)

Review: Come Away With Me - Book #1 With Me in Seattle Series - Kristen Proby - November 2016

Scrolling through my Kindle unsure what to read, I came across Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby. I had loved her Fusion series so I was excited to read this book. As soon as I started reading it, I remembered why I loved Kristen Proby's writing. Come Away With Me was such an easy book to read as the writing flowed and you just want to love the couple the book is about. I also liked the fact that Kristen Proby makes curves beautiful and shows that not all females have to be supermodel-like to get a hunky and sweet guy. She makes her characters feel just like you and me. All her characters also have flaws even the hot male leads. Come Away with Me starts with Natalie taking pictures on the beach when she is accosted by a rude guy who seems to think she was taking pictures of him and they wrestle for her camera. They go their separate ways but neither party can stop thinking about one another. The pair end up running into each other again at the boardwalk where Natalie is selling some of her photos. The pair go out for a drink and it becomes clear to Luke that Natalie has no idea who he is. To Natalie, Luke is a sexy yet private guy. Later we find out Luke's big secret and Natalie feels betrayed and humiliated. This is their first fight. As the book continues we read as Luke tries to win Natalie's heart and in doing so, it seems he has finally found his soulmate. I liked the majority of the characters, but hated Luke's sister Samantha - she needed to take the stick out of her butt and I was glad that they put her in her place as somebody needed too -stat.  If you are looking for a good easy-to-read and likable characters in a sweet romance then Kristen Proby's With Me in Seattle is the series for you - starting with Book #1 Come Away With Me.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid