Top Ten Tuesday : Mystery Reads



10 Best Mystery Books of All Time - FAMOUS AUTHORS


Being Spring in New Zealand and since That Artsy Reader had a Gothic/Suspense feel to her post . I have decided to go with my Top Ten Mystery Novels.


The Never ListDisclaimer
The Stranger You Seek (Keye Street, #1)Heartsick (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell, #1)
The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, #1)The Survivor (Jacob Striker, #1)
The Lying GameNever Knowing
Have You Seen This Girl? (Flocksdale Files, #1)The Last Victim (Dr. Charlotte Stone, #1)


Comments

  1. I haven't read any of these! That Ruth Ware one is one that I've been considering, though. Good to know it's one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these. I'll have to look into them. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid