Review: The Day I Died - E.B Black







The Day I Died

Review: The Day I Died - E.B Black - January 2019


Needing a quick read, I checked out this book as it was free on Amazon - a YA novella called The Day I Died. At the beginning of this book, we meet Rachel who when she was younger her dad committed suicide and then her mother met another guy and she now has a half-sister. Her life is going downhill fast and so she decides to end her life and go with her father to a land unknown. Unfortunately, her plan is thwarted when her mother finds her half-alive and rushes her to the hospital. During this time, her stepfather's true colors shine through and soon Rachel will realize that she did have the backs of her best friend and mother. The Day I Died focuses rather than on the suicide but the aftermath of someone having failed to die and the knowledge that those around them now have as they wonder how they missed the signs. As someone who has always wondered What If ?? I found this book a good read and I have always been fascinated with this theme in novels.


Amazon
:
https://amzn.to/38ymG3O









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid