Review: Chalet Girl Plays Cupid - Lorraine Wilson


Review: Chalet Girl Plays Cupid - Book #6 Ski Season Series - Lorraine Wilson - September 2015
One of my goals on The
Phantom Paragrapher for 2020 especially during this quarantine time is to try
and clear some of the older titles off my kindle, so I have been reading a
mixture of newer titles and older ones. This particular series Ski Season by
Lorraine Wilson, I have read one of the books previously and enjoyed it. I have
always thought it would have been a fun job being a chalet girl - that's if I
knew how to be a winter snow bunny. Learning to snowboard is on my bucket list,
but knowing me I would only end up with broken bones. In Chalet Girl Plays
Cupid, we meet Holly's friend Emily who has just had a terrible breakup where
her boyfriend went back to his ex and now she not only has no job but is also
homeless. Life is looking pretty horrible, so when Holly learns that Emily
needs a change of environment she invites Emily to come to be a Chalet Girl
this winter season in Verbier, Switzerland. Meanwhile, also at the Chalet
recovering before major surgery is Holly's partner Scott's best friend Jake. He
was on his way to a medal in the Winter Olympics when he hurt his leg and now
needs surgery and is depressed as his dream is no longer viable. While Emily is
trying to move on with positivity, Jake is happy wallowing in his
self-pity and negativity. Can these two meet a middle ground and find love this
ski season and a place in the Chalet world? Find out all this and more in this
cutesy winter read Chalet Girl Plays Cupid by Lorraine Wilson.






Comments
Post a Comment