Review: Rebel Girls - Powerful Pairs ( Rebel Girls Brand)








Rebel Girls Powerful Pairs: 25 Tales of Mothers and Daughters


Review: Rebel Girls - Powerful Pairs - February 2022

One of the brands I wish was around when I was younger and growing up was the Rebel Girls brand as I definitely would have appreciated them more back then, than I do now. I still enjoy reading them and they are quick reads as each story is just one page long. I think if you have children aged 5-9 years old, these would make great bedtime stories as they are single pages -so not too long and then you can also have a great discussion afterward and also instil some positive and strong female role models into your daughters and nieces. Also, the other thing that I loved about Powerful Pairs was it helps celebrate that amazing and strong bond between Mothers and Daughters. For me, I lost my mother when I was 27 and at the end of this month on the 29th December, it will be 8 years since she passed away. In this collection, we also read several different profiles from past heroes and icons like Marie Curie to modern-day heroes like Beyonce. The other thing I did enjoy was it also spotlighted and told the story of lesser-knowns like athletes Lena and Bhakti Sharma who were the first mother-daughter duo to swim the English Channel in 2008. As this book doesn't come out till February, why not put a pre-order on it and get it as a post- Christmas present for your daughters and nieces. As I said this book is perfect for all ages as if you are aged 5-9 it can be used as a read-aloud between parent/child and if you are 9-15 years - you can read it by yourself and still enjoy not only the stories but the artwork and who knows, by reading this you may discover a new role model and a new potential career path to go down.     
                                                               

   Amazon: https://amzn.to/3pvpua6





8 Quotes for the Rebel Inside Every Girl – Penguin India Blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid