Review: One Tiny Lie - K.A Tucker




Review: One Tiny Lie - Book #2 Ten Tiny Breaths - K.A Tucker - June 2013

You know what it's like when you have a book addiction, you get so many books downloaded and to read that you just never get time to actually read them until you feel in the mood and am like , I want to read this one.  Maybe you aren't as bad as me , but I have literally over 6000+ books to read . I loved Ten Tiny Breaths , it was such an amazing read and the ending was WOW and the third book in the series was recently released so I figured it was time to read the second book and I enjoyed this one just as much, maybe even more. One Tiny Lie tells the tale of Kayla's younger sister Livvie who ever since she could remember was the responsible one , the perfect one and now she is off to Princeton with the dreams of being a Doctor. Kayla worried that her sister is too uptight and tries too hard to be perfect contacts their therapist Dr. Stayner who I have to say I think is such an awesome guy and reminds me  a bit of a cross between Patrick Jane from The Mentalist and Dr. Macey from Crossing Jordan - not sure why, but that's who I thought of when Dr. Stayner always popped up. He gives Livvie a list of tasks to get her out of her comfort zone which forces her to meet different people and soon she finds herself liking one guy and dating another. The guy she loves is Ashton - he is the damaged guy and when you read it you will see why and Connor - he is the other guy the one who loves Livvie . He is the type of guy that all parents will love.  The other part which touched my heart in One Tiny Lie was Livvie's work at the hospital - oh, the children - I just wanted to snatch up Derek and Eric and Lola together and hug them. Like, Ten Tiny Breaths - One Tiny Lie has a lot of powerful emotions within and is one book that everyone should read and readers, if you are like me you will fall for Ashton and you too will want to let him know that you will be there for him - he is one of my new fictional boyfriends.


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid