Blitz : Six Month Rule by AJ Pine

Six Month Rule Blitz Banner

Six Month Rule

by AJ Pine Kingston Ale House #2 Publication Date: July 11, 2016 Genres: Adult, Entangled: Select, Romance

Six Month Rule New Cover

BUY:

Synopsis: The second I met Will Evans in his three-piece suit with that hot as hell British accent, I wanted him.
That is…until he insulted my shoes and stole my corner office. Now I have to work side-by-side with the surly British arsehole who just set my career back six months. It’s fine. That accent won’t get to me, no matter how sexy it sounds when he asks permission to do things professionals shouldn’t do. On the couch. In the corner office I still wish was mine. Maybe we can’t keep our hands off each other, but I’m sure as hell not falling for a guy who lives an ocean away. Because in six months, he’s leaving for good. I don’t do broken hearts, but you know what they say… There’s a first time for everything.

goodreads-badge-add-38px

Teaser Graphic 2 Teaser Graphic 5

ABOUT AJ PINE

AJ Pine
AJ Pine writes stories to break readers’ hearts, but don’t worry—she’ll mend them with a happily ever after. As an English teacher and a librarian, AJ has always surrounded herself with books. All her favorites have one big commonality–romance. Naturally, her books have the same. When she’s not writing, she’s of course reading. Then there’s online shopping (everything from groceries to shoes) and, of course, a tiny bit of TV where she nourishes her undying love of vampires and superheroes. And in the midst of all of this, you’ll also find her hanging with her family in the Chicago burbs.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid