Review: Clouds in my Coffee - Julie Mulhern






Clouds in My Coffee (The Country Club Murders, #3)

Review: Clouds in my Coffee - Book #3 The Country Club Murders Series - Julie Mulhern - May 2016

Now and again, I try to read some of my older eBooks and today's one Clouds in my Coffee was an older cozy mystery read by Henery Press. Henery Press was one of my favorite publishing companies for Cozy mysteries as they are easy to read and keep readers entertained. Clouds in my Coffee can also be read as a stand-alone or part of the series. This book starts with introducing readers to Ellison who we learn is now a widower as her husband Henry was killed. Henry, we learned not only cheated on Ellison but also was a secret holder and used it as currency. In this book, someone is out to kill Ellison it seems as if everywhere she goes - danger strikes and someone ends up dead or close to dying. Who is out to kill Ellison and the biggest question is Why? This was such a fun read and I enjoyed the crazy dynamics of Ellison's family - in a way it reminded me of Stephanie Plum's family by Janet Evanovich. If you love cozy mysteries, then the Country Club Murders by Julie Mulhern is the read for you.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CGSAve









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid