Review: Lois Lane - Cloudy with a Chance of Destruction - Gwenda Bond





Women's History Month: DC's Lois Lane - Nerds and Beyond




Review: Cloudy with a Chance of Destruction - Lois Lane - Book #0 - Gwenda Bond - April 2015


As a fan of the Superman series, when I saw this one out by Gwenda Bond. I just knew that I would enjoy it and I loved it as it brought back memories as I could envision our main characters Lois Lane, Clark Kent, and Lex Luthor as teenagers. In this book, Lois's father we learn is a Military man and currently working in a new base. Lois hopes to keep a low profile, but trouble seems to follow her around, especially when she discovers one of her new classmates has brought in his dad's prototype of an experiment. An experiment that if it goes wrong, could blow up the school and cause major damage and even possible death. Now Lois must use her scientific brains and the help of her online friends SmallvilleGuy and his "genius friend" aka Clark Kent/ Lex Luthor to help disarm the device before trouble arises. This was a quick read and very enjoyable and I wanted more. I am now looking forward to continuing with this series by Gwenda Bond and reading more Lois Lane adventures. As a fan of Superman and a writer myself, Lois Lane has always been one of my TV/ comic heroes as I always wanted to be a journalist like Lois Lane. If you too are a DC fan and love Superman, then you will enjoy Gwenda Bond’s take on the adventures of Lois Lane.

Amazon:
https://amzn.to/3EsJZxm






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid