Review: Someday - Stephanie Stansbie






62992150. sx318

Review: Someday - Stephanie Stansbie - November 2022

This was such an adorable story and living your life in the present and not wanting it to rush on by. The illustrations in this book were also amazing and the pictures were so gorgeous to look at, there was just something lovely about these illustrations that reminded me similar to the artwork of Thomas Kinkade. When I was younger, I went through a stage where I was slightly obsessed with his Christmas paintings and scenery. The other thing I loved was the fact that this was a subtle beauty as it was done in the colours of the cover. Someday, our little bear cub wants to be big just like his mum and do the things she and the other adult bears can do, as he hates being little. She talks him through that Someday will come and someday he will be an adult, but for now just to enjoy life as when you get older - you will wish you could have been a kid longer. This is a great read and something that everyone can relate to as all children I know wish they could be an adult and grow up quickly. I know I did it myself when I was a child.
Someday by Stephanie Stansbie is the perfect read for children aged 3-6 years old.

Amazon:
https://amzn.to/3FwxzFh




Mommy and baby bear sitting together, perfect to share ,lyrical, text,reminder to live in the moment



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid