Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Mystery/ Thriller Reads







Today's Top Ten Tuesday is a Halloween Freebie Post . For me being in New Zealand, we don't celebrate Halloween here. Some people do and they get into it, but it's not a big holiday or recognised as much as the US. I often wish it was, just to experience it.
My TTT will be Top Ten Mystery/Thriller reads as this is one of my top favourite genres.

This list isn't in any particular order of favouritism but is a mix of both YA and Adult Fiction/ Non-Fiction.

Sign Up Link - https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/


1. The Never List by Koethi Zan

2. Disclaimer by Renee Knight
 
3. Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas 
 
4. The Keye Series - Amanda Kyle Williams 

5. Never Knowing / Always Watching by Chevy Stevens

6. Count to Ten Series by Jane Blythe

7. Archie Sheridan and Gretchen Lowell Series by Chelsea Cain

8. The Carson Ryder Series by J.A aka Jack Kerley

9. The Murder Room - Michael Capuzzo Jnr.
 
10. The Last Victim - Jason Moss

Honorary Mention - Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard


Mystery Reader - Seventh Avenue Elementary School


Comments

  1. I'm from South Africa and we also don't celebrate Halloween. But I love the season of spooks and chills and thrills!

    I will have to take a look at your series'! I love a good mystery and I'm always on the look for new ones.

    Have a great Tuesday!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sadly read none of these but I'll be checking them out! My Halloween TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a murder mystery!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/25/top-ten-tuesday-halloween-freebie-books-to-read-at-halloween/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great list! I don't think I've read any of these, so I may have to look into them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/12-books-with-black-covers-pick-a-color/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list - I need to check these out! I've only read some of the PLL series.
    Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Dangerous Girls, such a great book!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/25/top-ten-tuesday-391/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid