Sales Blitz for the Kings of Screen series by Morgana Bevan

Get ready to immerse yourself in the glamorous world of Hollywood's most sizzling romances. Join us in the enchanting Kings of Screen series, where passion, drama, and love ignite under the spotlight.

The first three books in the Kings of Screen series are on sale for a limited time!

Grab these steamy Hollywood romances from Morgana Bevan before the price goes back up.

Kings of Screen Celebrity Romance

FREE - Between Takes (Book 1) → https://amzn.to/3To8jHE

99¢ - Married Blind (Book 2) → https://amzn.to/47okMR2

99¢ - Acting Counsel (Book 3) → https://amzn.to/4dWS8ZR

You can also read the entire series on Kindle Unlimited!

https://bit.ly/3TvsqUg

Between Takes

When an unsuspecting assistant takes on the challenge of babysitting an off-the-rails actor, sparks fly in this slow-burn enemies-to-lovers tale. Will the job of a lifetime lead to the love of a lifetime?

Between Takes is a slow burn steamy enemies-to-lovers, boss-assistant romance. It is the first book in the Kings of Screen series.

Between Takes is FREE on Amazon!

Married Blind

Follow the hilarious misadventures of Abi and Finn as they embark on a marriage of convenience, thrust into the spotlight of reality TV. Can a fake marriage lead to real love with a camera pointed at them?

Married Blind is a standalone marriage-of-convenience Hollywood romance set in the Kings of Screen world and within a reality TV show.

Married Blind is 99¢ on Amazon!

Acting Counsel

One unforgettable night, two worlds collide. Now the line between business and pleasure is blurred, and they must decide if this Hollywood affair is worth the risk.

Acting Counsel is a forced proximity Hollywood romance with forbidden vibes set in the Kings of Screen world. It can be read as a standalone.

Acting Counsel is 99¢ on Amazon!

Excerpt from Fashionably Fake (Kings of Screen, Book 4)

Copyright Morgana Bevan 2024

Jackson Levi was dead.

Not literally, but if he knew what was good for him, he’d delete my number and retract his stupid statement.

Us, in a relationship? No one would believe it.

I’d woken up to forty missed calls, a hundred or more texts, and countless voicemails. Most of them from Jackson fucking Levi.

A month ago, the Scottish actor had been fun. For a time, a very very short time, he was my friend. I could always count on him for a good laugh. Shit at work blew up? One text to Jackson and I’d laugh. Bad date? I’d open my phone to find a stupid meme waiting for me. I could enjoy myself, never feeling like he’d want something in return and be my normal dorky self. 

I knew there would be no way he would ever be interested in me. Men only ever wanted to use me and, let’s face the facts head on: I had no money, no fame. 

Yes, I had connections, but they were all in the fashion realm and none of them would have the first clue how to help an Academy Award winning actor. 

Over the summer, he’d become the perfect distraction from my shitty, unpredictable life.

And then he’d ruined it all.

I lay in bed for over an hour, scrolling blurry-eyed through the messages and headlines. The more I read, the more my blood pressure spiralled.

Jackson: We need to talk. ASAP.

Abi: Don’t go to work today. The vultures are descending.

Jackson: I panicked. I’m sorry, but we need to talk. Stop screening me.

I snorted. 

Yes, Jackson, every time I miss a call, I’m screening you. 

Couldn’t possibly be that he was three hours behind, and I’d gone to sleep at a normal hour for the first time in weeks. My world totally revolved around the entitled asshole.

Okay, I didn’t mean that.

Things were great until he’d asked me out and that wasn’t a crime. Unfortunately.

I didn’t like it, but I could forgive it. The awkwardness would fade out, maybe by the next time I saw him, and we’d go back to being friends. But telling the press I’d been his girlfriend for six months? That I couldn’t forgive.

I dialled Abi, laying there with my eyes covered like some stupid childish game where it would all go away if I couldn’t see it.

“What the fuck happened last night?” I asked the second she answered. 

About Morgana Bevan 

Morgana Bevan is a sucker for a rock star romance, particularly if it involves a soul-destroying breakup or strangers waking up in Vegas. Sheʼs a contemporary romance author based in Wales. When Morganaʼs not writing steamy celebrity romances with gorgeous British rock stars and movie stars, sheʼs travelling the world, searching for inspiration. She enjoys travelling, attending gigs, and trying out the extreme activities she forces on her characters.

Follow: Website | Facebook | Reader Group | Instagram | Goodreads | Bookbub | Amazon

This promotional event is brought to you by Indie Pen PR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas