Review: Joe - H.D Gordon




Review: Joe - H.D Gordon - June 2012

Have you ever looked at a cover and gotten a different view of what the book could be about ? That's what Joe was for me . Reading the first chapter , it gave me an indication that reminded me of the cover but from the second chapter it made me re-look at the novel and soon I was hooked.  Joe is a story not just about a school shooting and mass murder and is not just a story about a girl named Joe with a premonition of the incident but it is also the story of four different people and the paths of their lives that they were headed down. Normally for me, I find books like this that take a lot of different angles and directions as well as various points of view difficult to follow but the author H.D Gordon has done a wonderful job in not only threading the story together but keeping the reader interested. After reading this book , it got me wondering whether or not the author would leave this book as a stand -alone novel or whether they would develop the main character Joe. If you love reading books about school shootings - but not in a weird psychotic way that you get off on it but in a wow, that's interesting way , pyschological thrillers and books about special abilities then Joe by H.D Gordon is a book for you to check out.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid