Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Latest Books Added to my Goodreads TBR List




What Does Your TBR Pile Say About You? - For Reading Addicts

Today's twist on the Top Ten Tuesday is the latest 10 books I have added to my Goodreads To-Want List. These have come from book recommendations, articles and sites I have seen.

 
A Bradford Academy Novel (Dare, #1) On the Sideline (BSU Football, #3)
The Girls Are All So Nice Here We Don't Talk Anymore
The Boy in the Field The Assignment

This Little Light How We Fall Apart (How We Fall Apart, #1)

Little Creeping Things The Cousins

Comments

  1. We Don't Talk Anymore sounds interesting.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I haven't heard of most of these, but there are some here that definitely look intriguing. I hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I loved One Of Us Is Lying and One Of Us Is Next so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on The Cousins

    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for The Cousins! I want to read that one so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid