Top Ten Tuesday : Favourite Things in a "Spooky" Book





Halloween: Origins, Meaning & Traditions - HISTORY


Today's TTT is a Halloween One, so I have decided to go with my Top Ten Things I love to read about in what's considered "scary books".

1. Stalkers - I love reading novels where the characters are being stalked.

2. Ghosts - I love reading books where the main character can see or talk to the the dead - think The Mediator by Meg Cabot.
 
3. Murder - the more gruesome the better as I love my novels vivid.

4.  Mysterious Objects - I love books where an object has some connection to the past e.g The Locket by Stacey Jay.
 
5. Serial Killers - Love my Serial Killer novels.
 
6. Missing Persons - Love my mystery novels that include missing persons especially more so if they are missing kids or teens.
 
7.  Demons -  I love the quirky fun fantasy novels e.g Demon Bound by Chris Cannon, where you just can't help but love the demon characters.

8. Slasher Style - Love those books that are like the Slasher 90's films where one character is about to exact revenge on the rest of the cast in the book e.g Ten by Gretchen McNeil.

9. Mistaken Identities
- Love the Mistaken Identity where someone is killed because they looke like you and now the killer is actually after you .

10. Karma Bites Back - Love the mystery novels that something happened Ten years ago etc and now Karma has come back and that case has resurfaced and now you must figure out a way to keep your secret still buried.




Comments

  1. I adore books about ghosts, too.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are giving me chills! Stalkers kind of freak me out in general -- whether it's horror or romantic type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all definitely scary elements! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I love reading about demons and serial killers too!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demons are very creepy. Especially if they resemble the real ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid