Review: Black Widows - Cate Quinn









Review: Black Widows - Cate Quinn - February 2021

As someone who prides themselves on their reading ability, one of the only talents I have had. This month has been a real internal struggle for me as I have found my reading affected by my external situations. This month has been a crazy one for me and I am struggling to read and finish my books. What should have taken me only an hour or two to read is taking multiple days. This is no reflection of the book though. This book was loosely based on the 2008 raid of The Yearning of Zion Way, a cult that was operated by Warren Jeffs as one of the wives - Rachel was part of a cult talked about that was raided when she was a teenager. In Black Widows, we have a dead husband and the murder suspects are one of his three wives - Rachel, Tina, or Emily. Blake has been found dead in the Utah desert with his ring finger cut off. The book then goes through the police investigation as they try to get to the bottom of what happened and then when the suspicion turns to Emily and she is facing the death penalty, Tina and Rachel join forces to help get to the bottom of the truth and free their third wife. This journey will also cause Rachel to face demons of her own that happened at the Ambrosine Compound. Who killed Blake Nelson and if it wasn't one of his wives, who else had it in for Blake?


Amazon -https://amzn.to/492IB0h







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid