Review: The Rhythm Method - Kylie Scott











Review: The Rhythm Method - Book #4.8 Stage Dive/ 1001 Dark Nights Series - Kylie Scott - November 2021


This month for me has been a weird slumpy month and when I get in these moods, I don't feel like I have the attention span to read a full-sized novel. When I do feel like this, then novellas are the best way for me to go.  This means I get to be reunited with my favourite band members of Stage Dive with books like The Rhythm Method by Kylie Scott. In this book, the band Stage Dive is currently on tour and David and Evelyn are getting used to married life as remember they hitched one night in Vegas and woke up accidentally married. Life has been an adjustment but going well. That is until , one night Evelyn wakes up with horrible cramping and ends up having a baby that she didn't even know she was pregnant with. This has thrown her and David's plans out the window as now they have to get with the programme and be parents instantly with their surprise baby. Most people get the whole nine months to prepare, but David and Evelyn aren't most people. The adjustment will see David spiral out of control and Evelyn left home alone with their child who will for the majority book remain unnamed. This is where Jude who we met in the previous 1001 Dark Nights novella I read comes in to the family. Can David and Evelyn with the help of their friends get back into a routine and come to love their family of three ?
Find out in this quick romantic novella read and rockstar tale by Australian author Kylie Scott.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/43lk98W






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid