Review: Snakes and Ladders - Sean Slater
It's time for serial killer time to strike again with Sean Slater's new Detective Jacob Striker novel out titled with the same name as a popular children's game "Snakes and Ladders". Review: Snakes and Ladders - Detective Jacob Striker Book #2 - Sean Slater - March 2012 It's amazing how much a cover can get you to read a book and then you discover, well I actually like this author as I picked up Sean Slater's first book "The Survivor" due to the fact that the cover had a hockey mask and reminded me of Friday the 13th and I really enjoyed the novel as well as the fact it was a school shooting which for some reason I enjoy reading about as it fascinates me ( just to add - I'm not pyschotic LOL) . When I discovered Sean Slater had a new one coming out, I picked it up and was again fascinated and drawn in as he had chosen another angle and field that I am interested in probably due to the fact that my dad works in that industry of mental health...


Comments
Post a Comment