VBT# Blue Moon Promise - Colleen Coble



Things around here have been very hectic , so my book reviews are going to take a wee backburner as I am working fulltime 40hours a week , doing my practicum for my studies -making me working 6 days a week and of course 2 other papers -study on top of that. So I know I was supposed to do a review of Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble - it is coming and will be up shortly. But for now readers, here's a synopsis of her new book "Blue Moon Promise" by Colleen Coble.
Synopsis: Blue Moon Promise - Colleen Coble - February 2012
 An arranged marriage story with a twist.
Lucy Marsh struggles to raise her two siblings, keeping them out of the hands of their father's ill-meaning wife. When life in the city becomes too dangerous for them, Lucy gets a sudden proposal that may just be the answer to her prayers.
Nate is more than a little shocked when his father brings home a wife--not his father's wife, but Nate's!
Will Lucy and Nate, though thrown together by strange circumstances be able to weather the trials they face on the Texas range?
 would recommend this book to fans of western romances, who love some added mystery :) I think that fans of Robin Lee Hatcher's Sisters of Bethlehem Springs series would be a great match for this wonderful new series by Ms. Colleen Coble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid