Review: The Vampire Shrink - Lynda Hilburn




Looking for a new Vampire Novel to sink your teeth in ?


Review: The Vampire Shrink - Book #1 Kismet Knight Series - Lunda Hilburn - October 2007
I've always been a huge fan of Vampire fiction and The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn was one of the earliest I read , so when I read that she was doing a new cover , I thought that I would do a review and ignite it to all those readers out there who have yet to discover its awesomeness.
If you love Vampires and Pyschology , then this is for you and if you love the suspense and mystery element then you have that chucked into the mix also. I have a thing for covers and at the time I had the cover on the far right but I would have to say my two favourite covers is the one on the far left and the one 2nd to the right.
In The Vampire Shrink , we meet Pyschologist Kismet Knight , she runs her own office and the thought of Vampires actually existing makes her laugh , to her there is no such thing as the supernatural . That is until one of her patients who goes by the name of Midnight , longs to become a vampire and opens Kismet up to the fact that their is a huge gothic Vampire following in the nightclubs. When a tragedy occurs and girls start turning up dead with their bodies drained of blood , it seems that maybe Midnight was telling the truth and then when Deveraux , an 800yr old sexy as hell Vampire who reminded me of Eric from True Blood appears at Kismet's office needing her help. She may be persuaded to change her whole view on the supernatural , especially when sexual tensions and passion starts to flare up and she finds herself unable to stay aware from Deveraux.  Who knows, becoming involved with Vampires , may be a whole new profession for Kismet.
Find out all this and more in an exciting Vampire series , that everyone should read as it has the fun side of Tate Hallaway's Vampire Series , the therapist side of MJ Rose's The Butterfield Institute and combined urban fantasy of authors like Lynsay Sands and Kerrelyn Sparks.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing my book, Paula! I'm so happy you liked it.
    Lynda Hilburn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid