Review: His Curvy Woman - Sam Crescent



His Curvy Woman (Curvy Women Wanted, #5)

Review: His Curvy Woman - Book #5 Curvy Woman Wanted - Sam Crescent - June 2017
I am not as curvy on the top, but, on the bottom half, I've been told I have a black woman's booty. This is probably why I love reading romance stories where curvy woman are appreciated as the truth is most of us aren't skinny models who have the perfect body shape that we curvy woman dream of. I have a work colleague who in my team in my mind has a great body shape that I could wish for, but it's not meant to be. In His Curvy Woman by Sam Crescent, we meet Ace who owns his tattoo shop and Trixie Dean who was once living what others saw as the "perfect life" until she cracked and ended up on Ace's doorstep three years ago. For the past three years, he has been trying to work up the courage to tell her how he feels and as he is about to discover Trixie feels precisely the same. One thing leads to another, and you can guess the way the story unfolds. What I did like about this book, was that Trixie was able to confront her mother and therefore in one aspect get closure on her past which allowed her to move forward with the future with the only one who mattered - Ace Heart. An excellent quick steamy sexy read from Sam Crescent.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid