Review: Time - Penny Reid


Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)

Review: Time - Book #3 Laws of Physics - The Hypothesis Trilogy #2 - Penny Reid - April 2019

I have to admit it's a good thing that my memory works the way it does with books, that way since I haven't been able to write reviews for a month - the book is still fresh in my mind and I don't have to sit there thinking WTF happened? This particular series was one that as soon as I got each book, I devoured it as Penny Reid is one of my favorite authors. The other thing I love is her books are written for the hearts of geeky chicks all over the world. The ones that don't quite understand the world of romance, beauty, supermodels but despite that, they are the ones that get the handsome dude and a HEA.  In Time, Mona is still reeling from the disappearance of Abram and thrown herself into her fellowship in Geneva. Abram, on the other hand, is busy becoming everyone's favorite musician. However, there is a gap in his heart which only Mona can fill. I have to say this was a great conclusion to the series as finally Mona's walls were melted and she was able to tell her siblings how she felt, and bonds were reformed, and she and Abram were able to get their feelings out into the open and stuff Leo Da Vinci. I have to say his character still annoyed me as he was the one most like their parents. The other thing I loved about this book was near the end - Abram's sister and Mona are in a wedding party which also consisted of Janie from The Knitting series and Ashley from The Winston Brothers.  A great conclusion to another fantastic trilogy by Penny Reid and as always I look forward to her next releases.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid