Review: Crimson Frost - Jennifer Estep


 
Have you been busy following Jennifer Estep's teenage series "Mythos Academy" ? I have and was so excited when I recieved an email from Jennifer offering me a chance to read an ARC of her latest in the series "Crimson Frost".
Review: Crimson Frost - Book #4 Mythos Academy - Jennifer Estep - December 2012
This is one series that I just love to pieces and when I recieved an email from Jennifer, I was like OMG YAY and set to reading it automatically. I loved it as usual and now can't wait to see where Jennifer will go next with the story as the ending leaves us filled with hope and faith that it will turn out all right. As for those who read Book#3 Dark Frost will remember the cliffhanger when Gwen Frost and Logan Quinn finally on their first proper date when the Protectorate came and arrested Gwen Frost on conspiring with the Reapers who killed alot of their classmates in Dark Frost as part of the museum attack.  Crimson Frost introduces the leaders of the Protectorate council to Mythos Academy including Logan's father Linus who is in charge of the council and his stepmother Agora. With Gwen on trial and the punishment Death, can she find a way to stop the reapers including Vivian - who is her arch-enemy in more than one way. Now teamed up with her remaining friends Daphne, Oliver, Kenzie, Carson , Logan and Alexis - Gwen must concentrate on everything she has learnt and knows about the reapers and their end-game for Loki , if she is going to make it out alive.
Another great installment from Jennifer Estep in the Mythos Academy series and now that I have read this series of hers, while I wait patiently for Book #5 Midnight Frost - I should start reading her Elemental Assassins Series .
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Crimson Frost was REALLY good! I severely enjoyed the book. The previous books in the series are Touch of Frost, Kiss of Frost, and Dark Frost. The next book, Midnight Frost, comes out in July 2013. It's an amazing series, but I recommend it for older readers. Yeah, definitely older readers.

    Luzia
    KRW Lawyers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid