Review: Hide and Seek - Sara Shepard


 
Have you been having "The Lying Game" withdrawals as we wait for the new year to bring a new season ? Have you been reading the books series by Sara Shepard ?
Review: Hide and Seek - Book #4 The Lying Game - Sara Shepard - July 2012
I am such a big fan of Sara Shepard's books and love both her series "Pretty Little Liars" and "The Lying Game" and that's in both books and the TV shows. The only downside is that they have both taken completely different aspects as in the books we see that Sutton is dead and Emma is taking her place and it seems that someone wants Emma dead as well. In Book #4 Emma finally has someone on her side who realises who she is - Ethan whom she has started dating . Her sister Laurel is a real B****H and it seems that currently she is in first place of being the killer of Sutton. It also seems that The Lying Game girls have some competition with the Devious Four who are new to the school and are setting their own pranks, can The Lying Game squad show the freshman who actually rules the schoolyard. We read the introduction to Emma and Sutton's mother Becky in this book but OMG what a shocking twist and turn as her real identity is revealed and all I can say is readers when you read this book "Please chuck away any relevance to the TV Show" and I guarantee like me you will be thinking OMG , What the Hell ? How did that Happen ? I so did not see it like that ?
As always I found myself once again immersed with the characters and it made my longing for the TV Show even worse and I so cannot wait for the next installment in the book series of "The Lying Game".
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring,
    but the last few posts are great quality so I guess
    I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it
    my friend :)
    My web site : Forearm Forklift

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid