Review: No One Else Can Have You - Kathleen Hale


Are you a fan of The hit show Pretty Little Liars ? Love reading Renditions ? 
If so, then Kathleen Hale's new book is the one for you.
 
Review: No One Else Can Have You - Kathleen Hale - January 2014
One of the things I really love about being a book reviewer, is the fact that more often than not I get to catch a glimpse or read a book which is yet to be "officially" published. When I saw the tagline for this book , I just knew it was the read for me. The tagline read "Fargo meets Pretty Little Liars" , I was hooked that I wanted to read more and discover how the book matched the two. As I had only heard a tiny bit about Fargo, I didn't have much to go on but as many of you might know when it comes to Pretty Little Liars - I am close to being in their Number One Fan Pool. 
No One Else Can Have You starts off the novel in a small town called Friendship in Wisconsin. The population is only 689 and is soon to become 688 as one morning one of the resident's daughter is about to be discovered strung up hanging on a tree. Was it suicide or murder ? What follows next is the deceased Ruth Fried's best friend Kippy Bushman being handed her journal and discovering that her friend Ruth kept a lot of secrets and her secrets might be the very thing that killed her. With the help of Davy - Ruth's older brother can Kippy discover who murdered her friend ? Or will Kippy be considered a risk hazard and need to be eliminated as everyone who can help Kippy solve the crime is either clamming up or dying/being killed ?
No one Else Can Hear You is slow paced in parts, but at the same time you will want to keep reading it to discover how Ruth came to be dead. 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid