We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop....


Welcome To Today's Book Blogger Hop , My week has been an interesting one with it being the first week of the 2 week School Holidays and also this past week I was on Jury Duty.

Today's Question :

"How do you spread the word about your blog?

              (e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"

                                                                 Today's Answer :

For Me I spread the word on my blog a number of numerous ways , when I first started it was just on Facebook and different Facebook groups , I then was introduced to a social networking site called Ning Communities which I proceeded to join a couple of their groups e.g Book Blogs , Book Marketing , Teen Fire.
Just recently in the last month or so after moving to Blogspot 3 months ago , I was introduced to a whole new side of book blogging which I hadn't known was around , different blogs , blog buttons and blog rolls. I joined a couple of weekly memes (I love that word) . Friday's Book Blogger Hop being one of them. I started posting my site address on our lovely Mr Linky and have joined in several Virtual Book Tours.
In the last week I joined PumpUpBooks , International Book Tours, NetGalley , Goddess Fish Promotions and put my blog in Blog Catalog.
I try and promote my blog anyway I can. In my intimate world I have it posted on our Libraries Blog and Bebo Page as well as at the local second hand bookshop where I buy the occasional book from and swap books there.

                                                  Today's Question For Readers:
I read the book "The Dark Divine" by Bree Despain yesterday and it got me thinking in the world of supernatural creatures if there was to be a war between Werewolves and Vampires , who would you side with ? Are you a Wolf Girl or A Vampire Gal ?

For Me , even though I love reading all supernatural creatures in books. If I had to choose a favourite mine would be Vampires.

Comments

  1. Happy HOP! I like using the weekly memes as a way to visit other blogs and catch up with what they're doing. It's been a really helpful way to say hello and let people to get to know me. My hope is that they then return the visit and so far it's been the best way :) Enjoy your weekend

    Come HOP by my blog and visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I actually started following you from Book Blogs the other night! I really enjoy your blog! I have to say I am a vampire girl. There is just something sexy about being bitten on the neck and something not so sexy about getting all hairy and turning into a dog...lol!

    http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You listed a couple of sites I haven't joined yet, I'll have to check it out!

    Hmm, quite the question... sadly, I've thought about it a lot. I'd be a Werewolf girl.

    Why? I just couldn't give up sunlight... I love to sleep, I don't care how delicious blood is once you go vamp, I prefer red meat. Yup, Werewolf girl. :)

    Check out my Blog Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is alot of pro's and cons for both sides of the table Werewolf and Vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to check out Ning... I've seen a number of people on the Hop mention it.

    I'm not really keen on vampires or werewolves. But if I had to choose, I guess I'd go with vampires; at least they wouldn't smell bad when they got wet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm a new follower. I'm hopping through from the blog hop and Follow Friday. You've got a great looking blog so I'll definitely be reading more of what you have to say about the books you're reading.

    Happy Friday!

    Rowena
    The Book Scoop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid