Top Ten Tuesday - Fictional Character Crushes


Ive decided to start a new meme ( i love that word) on my blog . Today's is Top Ten Fictional Character Crushes , which really is a bit difficult lol.

Top Ten Fictional Crushes:

  1. Edward - Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer : Of course if I have any crushes the first on my list is definitely Edward from Twilight. This is of course in no relation to Robert Pattinson . Im in love with the character of Edward not the actor who played him.
  2. Damon Salvatore - Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith: I guess you could say I have a thing for dark haired, blue eyed vampires. I guess with this crush it comes from the actor who plays him rather than the book, though I do find Stefan a bit soppy.
  3. Michael -Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson : I adore this book and I am in love with Michael- the imaginary friend who turned real , he's like the sweetest guy ever.
  4. Daniel from Fallen/Torment by Lauren Kate : I love how Daniel is so devoted to Luce and he sounds gorgeous and a hunk to which helps .
  5. Prince Charming in Cinderella - This is a character played by many but I love the thought of him and out of all the fairytales Cinderella has always been my favourite - I have plenty of movie remakes and renditions of Cinderella.
  6. Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice - Again this character has been played by many in the movies , but I have always been a fan of Mr Darcy.
  7. Heathcliff - Wuthering Heights - I love Heathcliff , have you ever seen such an obsessive and devoted man who will do anything for the one he loves even stick it to snooty Isabel.
  8. Carter - Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead - I love Carter ( fallen angel) he tries and acts so cool but really he is in love with Georgina and he does semi-romantic gestures now and again.
  9. Dan Humphrey - Gossip Girl -Cecily VZ This is an in-between of the actor and the character himself , he is your geeky, awkward but hot guy who has a sensitive side.
  10. Oliver Hazard -Perry - Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz -  A Best friend and confidant to Schyuler he stands by her no matter what consequences may occur.


Comments

  1. @Phantom Paragrapher,

    Awesome picks! I love that bit about Prince Charming! And I'm starting to think that I'm missing a great deal from not reading the Wuthering Heights. I heard Heathcliff is a real catch. (;

    ~Asher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot Prince Charming! He was one of my first fictional crushes!

    Thanks so much for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by mine. We agree on Mr. Darcy. And how could I forget Prince Charming? We all want a Prince Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have a crush on Edward too (and I totally agree about Rob P...blech). I think I'm crushing on Peeta as well. He didn't make your list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joy I haven't actually read The Hunger Games series lol. I tried to read the first book but couldn't really get into it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid