The other day I had a conversation with a couple of friends , the first was all about getting my writing mojo back so I have decided to follow the 365 days - Monthly writing prompts that I discovered on Pinterest. The second conversation was about handwriting and it got me thinking that these days all of our writing tends to be done via computers and I had a lightbulb moment, that I didn't want to lose my amazing handwriting as I do have to admit I am an amazing handwriter, I have great penmanship. I also have a lot of journals lying around home - as I have to admit I am a journal freak. So that brings me to my goal for 2017 , I will be doing the writing prompts but handwriting them in my journal.
January Journal Prompts
1. What are you most looking forward to?
2. Three goals for this month
3. Describe your day in ten words
4. Something that you're looking forward to
5. A time you don't want to forget
6. A trip you want to take this year
7. Your top three priorities
8. A list of the places you have visited
9. Do your actions match your words?
10. One thing you learned about yourself last year
11. A change you have overcome
12. A need you can meet
13. A place you have been recently
14. Someone who made you proud
15. A good idea
16. What are your personal gifts?
17. A quote that inspires you
18. A mistake that help you to grow
19. When you feel most rested
20. Words you want to share with others
21. Music that makes you feel adventurous
22. Three words that describe your style
23. The last fiction book you read
24. A project you've been putting off
25. The thing that frightens you
26. A person you would like to meet
27. A change to make
28. Thoughts about today's events
29. One thing you will always do
30. Something new to try
31. Your favorite part of the past month