VBT# The Room Mate - Kendall Ryan



The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)

Review: The Room Mate - Book#1 Roommates Series - Kendall Ryan - January 2017


One of my favorite themes to read about is Roommate Romances, and an author I have enjoyed is Kendall Ryan.  So when I saw that she had a new one out called The Room Mate, I knew I had to read it. As far as Kendall Ryan books go, and roommate romances go I did enjoy this one, but parts of it I found were a tad cliched like the airport scene but then again, I am a sucker for romantic notions, so this got me. Can you think of anything more romantic than heading to the airport to declare your love for someone before they disappear forever? One thing I didn't enjoy was Cannon's sister Abigail - she annoyed me as when she discovered the romance brewing she gave out ultimatums as you would think that she would give her brother and the girl that is supposed to be her best friend since childhood a bit more credit. It was obvious that Cannon and Paige were supposed to be together as neither had settled down or officially found love, so I was thinking to myself - back off Abigail, Paige isn't one of those crazies Cannon is used to. The Room Mate is the story of two childhood friends trying to fight the urge not to sleep together, but then their love is powerful. The Room Mate was a perfect read for all those friends to lovers fans out there but if you were looking for something with a bit more Va-Voom then The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan isn't the read for you , but on the positive side if you want a sweet romance story which eventuates to True Love then check out the first book in Kendall Ryan's new series Roommates as you will not be disappointed.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid