Review: Oops! My Doctor Got Me Pregnant - S.V Shorts



Oops! My Doctor Got Me Pregnant!

Review: Oops! My Doctor Got Me Pregnant - Sienna Valentine aka S.V Shorts - February 2015


If you are looking for a quick erotic read that will leave you thinking WTF did I just read, then Oops! My Doctor Got Me Pregnant is the read for you. I was in the mood the other day for a raunchy read and came across on my Kindle this book as going through old books and trying to clear it out. Starting it, I did not see it going the way it did and it left me thinking what have I just read. We meet college girl Peyton whose mother is a strict religious nut and is convinced that Peyton has lost her V-card. Peyton btw is still very much a virgin. The thing is that Peyton's mom is so convinced that she has gone to extremes even to hire a gynecologist that will check if Peyton's hymen is still intact. Peyton ends up getting a hot doctor, and one thing leads to another and this doctor breaks her hymen during the exam and then proceeds to have sex with her , of course he knows very well that Peyton will get kicked out of home and this has set up his way to having her all to himself especially now that he also didn't wear a condom which means possible pregnancy for Peyton. I honestly didn't know what to make of this book but if you want a quick erotic doctor/patient read and that's one of your fantasies. Then check out Oops! My Doctor got me Pregnant by Sienna Valentine.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid