2011 Wrap -Up


Another year has passed in the world of Book Blogging and to wrap up my Year of Blogging as it's only really in the last year and a half that I become very serious about it , so as my readers know I am a fast reader and read alot of books - So this is my 2011 Stats.

  •  Total Books Read for 2011 - 650 Books
  • First Book Read for the year 2011 - My Bloody Valentine by Melissa De La Cruz
  • Last Book Read for 2011 - Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
  • Outdo Yourself Book Challenge - 650 Books Read
  • Descent of Angels Challenge - 11 Books Read
  • Paranormal Romance Challenge- 91 Books Read
  • Contemporary Romance Challenge - 87 Books Read
  • Support Your Library Challenge - 235 Books Read
  • Christian Historical Fiction Challenge - 30 Books Read
  • Vampires reading Challenge - 38 Books Read

Comments

  1. wowee 650 books is amazing. i was pretty pleased with myself having read 72 books this year. i feel very inadequate reading this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid