2012 is Here - My Plans for 2012

happy new year 2012

It is January 1st 2012 and so I have decided to join and embark on a few more reading challenges for this year and I have some goals in mind.

GOALS:
  • To Read 700 Books This Year
  • To come up with a new theme for 2012 and Incorporate that in my Posts .
  • To reach 600 Followers.
  • To lessen my current TBR Pile is over 3000+ Books LOL. That's on my Ipad and Bookshelf at home together.
  • To complete the chosen Reading Challenges.
  • To participate and start up again the Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop and Top Ten Tuesdays.
READING CHALLENGES FOR 2012:

* This one is Pretty straightforward - Theme is Dystopian Novels
*Read the Books sitting on my already overflowing TBR Shelf and E-reader :)
*Read Books Published between 2010-2012
*Read Books published by Self-Published and Indie Authors
*Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, Demon and Fae Oh My .
*One I participated in last year and had a total of 650 - Aiming for 700 this year.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid