Review: Never Never - Part #3 - Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher



Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)

Review: Never Never - Part #3 - Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher - January 2016
I had been enjoying this three-part serial and have to admit I was all ready for this big reason to why they kept continuing to lose their memories and maybe that the Shrimp and her mother was involved and wham bam I get to the end, and it's all because of a fight which chucked the world out of whack and created time blackout voids which as you will see history does repeat itself. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with this book and the way everything ended as I was building myself in Parts #1 and #2 for this major reason they are losing their memories and it was like - oh, this is the reason. The part I did love though about this series was that no matter what happened the pair still really loved one another and read back through their love notes had the romantic in me going awh :). If you are wanting a quick read and have read the previous two parts, then read Part #3 to feel that you get at least a conclusion. The more I think about it too was that Never Never is aimed more at the YA audience rather than the New Adults. This book also has the angst that we are used to reading in both Tarryn Fisher's and Colleen Hoovers New Adult/Adult books.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid