Review: The Impact of You - Kendall Ryan



The Impact of You


Review: The Impact of You - Kendall Ryan - June 2013



Have you ever picked up a book and had major deja vu moments and you can swear that you have read this book before? For me, as I write reviews on the books I have read, and I have a perfect memory for the books I have read ever since I was younger. I knew I hadn't read this particular book, but as I was going through the novel, I couldn't shake off the feeling that this book was so damn familiar to me.  In The Impact of You by Kendall Ryan, we meet Avery who is trying to escape her past and picked a college away from everyone from her old life. She wants to start fresh and becomes the opposite person that she had been in high school.  Jase is back at school after taking off sometime when his mother became ill. He is intrigued by Avery and wants to get to know her more, Avery though knows the type that Jase in and doesn't want anything to do with him. However, Jase is the persistent type, and soon Avery and Jase start to spend more time together as friends and become close. Avery finally starts to let down her walls and relax, but what happens when her past comes back and slams her in the face. Will Jase and her new friends judge her for her high school antics? Or will Jase realize that Avery wasn't really in the wrong and that everyone deserves a second chance especially since she is trying so hard to change?  If you want a New Adult College romance, then The Impact of You by Kendall Ryan is the read for you.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid