Review: White Hot Hack - Tracey Garvis-Graves



White-Hot Hack (Kate and Ian, #2)

Review: White Hot Hack - Book #2 Kate and Ian Series - Tracey Garvis-Graves - June 2016
You ever have those books that you get when they are first released and then take forever to read them, you read them when the spark hits? For me, that was White Hot Hack. I loved the first book and was so excited when the second one was released. However, time got away from me, and other books were released, and this was pushed to the realm of kindle books. I have to admit I was a little nervous to read this one also as I loved the other one and OMG that ending. I knew Ian couldn't be dead, in Book #2 White Hot Hack we see that Ian and Kate have reconnected and are now living in a small town on the outskirts as Will and Diane. The other thing with this book is that Kate is working with Ian on the hacks as a new service he is offering is called Social Engineering, and it looks like that happens to be Kate's strong point. What will happen though when their past comes back to bite them in the butt as Kate is kidnapped once again? I did like this story with the hacking side of things but found the story itself not as fast-paced and intense as the first book. I thought it was pretty cool with the way Tracey used the car as being able to be operated by an app. I was in the local furniture shop the other day and saw that you can now get mattresses and beds that are operated via the smart option. It's amazing how far technology has come over the last ten years.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid