Top Ten Tuesday - Christmassy Titles



Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Christmas Books that have featured in the past on The Phantom Paragrapher and that I have enjoyed.

Grace by Adelle Laudan

1) Grace - Adelle Laudan ( Women of Strength Series)

Christmas with the Billionaire (Lucky in Love, #6)

2) Christmas with the Billionaire - Lila Monroe

Completions and Connections: A Romantic Holiday Novella

3) Completions and Connections - Kathryn R. Biel
Wide Spaces (Wide Awake, #1.5)

4) Wide Space - Shelly Crane ( 12 NA's of Christmas)

Cross Country Christmas

5) Cross Country Christmas - Tiffany King ( 12 NA's of Christmas)

A Season for Hope

6) A Season For Hope - Sarra Cannon ( 12 NA's of Christmas)

Brave

7) Brave - Zoe Dawson ( 12 NA's of Christmas)

The Nine Lives of Christmas by Sheila Roberts

8) Nine Lives of Christmas - Sheila Roberts

Christmas Candy by Celia Aaron

9) Christmas Candy - Celia Aaron

Big Package by Opal Carew

10) Big Package - Opal Carew





Comments

  1. Looks like you read so great Christmas books.

    My TTT
    https://thereadingrebel.wordpress.com/2019/12/10/top-ten-tuesday-foodsfictional-or-reali-want-to-try-after-reading-about-them-in-books/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look quite good! Since I'm on a romance kick, I might actually check out some of these :)

    Here's my TTT:
    https://thewordyhabitat.wordpress.com/2019/12/10/top-10-romance-reads-of-2019/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these titles are super Christmassy. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!!

    My TTT:
    http://megabunnyreads.home.blog/2019/12/10/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-give-off-winter-vibes-12-10/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm not big on Christmas books, but this year, I've been reading a lot of them!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not much of a romance reader, so I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy them, though!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had trouble coming up with Christmas titles last week, but it looks like you had no problem! I try to read at least one a year though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Package. LOL I love that. Might just have to read it! ;)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, Big Package. That title is naughty and Christmassy!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid