Review: Code of Matrimony - April White










Review: Code of Matrimony - Book #2.5 Cipher Security Series - April White - September 2021

I was in the mood for a quick read and so I finally decided to read Code of Matrimony and I loved this book. Readers, of my blog, will know that I am a big fan of what I call Geek Chick Lit, those books that feature quirky characters - the socially awkward females. I think the reason I love them is that I see myself often in the characters as I often find myself as the awkward one and I also have a lot of random facts running through my head. Like the characters in this book, I also found someone in my life who loves me for me - quirks and all and stands by me and my moments like tonight I was very indecisive about what I wanted to eat for dinner and we finally got there in the end. Slightly off-topic there, but back to the book. Code of Matrimony is a quick read and features the upcoming nuptials between Anna and Darius whom we met in the first book of this series. We also have another blossoming relationship between Anna's twin sister Colette and billionaire Sterling Gray whom we also met in the first book when the twins were hired to steal a painting back for their family. Code of Matrimony by April White is part of the Smartypants Romance and is based on the world of Penny Reid's Knitting in the City series which means this book features Quinn, Janie, and Kat. Fans of Penny Reid's and Julie Moffat's books will love Code of Matrimony by April White.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/40qbfnB







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid